Re: VB .Net Security Question

From: David Allen (
Date: 02/17/03

From: "David Allen" <>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 09:40:46 -0700

Well, things go a whole lot better once I installed .Net Framework SP2! I
also got better results once I ensured that it was a WindowsPrincipal object
that I was dealing with (thanks Joe!). I am still finding that there is a
serious lag between the time that I make a change in the group membership,
and the time that the check works correctly and notices it. Is this normal?

- Dave