Re: How to avoid warning after "MyObject=new ActiveXObject(...)"

From: Marcelo J. Birnbach (mbirnbac@online.microsoft.com)
Date: 02/13/03

From: "Marcelo J. Birnbach" <mbirnbac@online.microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 14:37:45 -0800

You can embed the control in your page and it's going to be created without
the need of calling new ActiveXObject by adding this html code:

<OBJECT id=mycontrol classid="control1.dll#Control1">

You DON'T even need to register the control as an ActiveX.

Then, inside your page you can reference at the control by its id:

For example:

<script language="JavaScript">

function Test()
{