IIS 7 and WindowsIdentity

Hej,

I have a website where the IIS is setup to use "Windows Authentication".

The website connects to oracle using the following connection string:
<add key="Main.ConnectionString" value="data source=DATABASE;user
id=/;"/>

Running the website, WindowsIdentity return the user added to the
application-pool associated with the website. Thread.CurrentPrincipal return
the user currently accessing the website.

I want OracleConnection to use the identity of the user currently using the
website (here Thread.CurrentPrincipal), but this is not what happens. The
oracle component use the user-account added to the Application Pool (here
found in WindowsIdentity).

There must be a way to do this, but i don't know how to configure the IIS to
use the identity from current user...

Thank you in advance.
BR
Peter