How to: Active Directory password BUT ASP.NET SQL role Security

Hi Folks,

I developed an application using ASP.NET role provider security
that makes use of the SQL tables found in aspnetdb. Is it possible to
change the application to use Active Directory passwords but to continue
to use the roles and other info in aspnetdb. What would be the easiest
way, best strategy.

--
Ed

  • Re: Forms Based Authenticatiuon - WSS3 - Roles?
    ... I'm usiong SQL and have the aspnetdb on the SQL Server and have VS.Net2005 and am abel to add and manage users and groups. ... "Daniel Bugday" wrote in message ...
  • Re: Cant configure asp.net for Visual Web Developer
    ... logins to the "aspnetdb" database that was created by the aspent_regsql ... Enabled/Started the SQL Browser service. ... Restarted SQL Server service. ...
    (microsoft.public.vstudio.general)
  • Web Administration Tool Crashes when creating user
    ... I am having a problem that involves understanding the permissions and functions that Visual Studio uses when it interacts with the SQL Express aspnetdb database. ...
    (microsoft.public.vsnet.setup)
  • ASPNETDB membership security on remote DB.. Roles?
    ... Im keeping my aspnetdb on a remote server instead of the default local ... sql express db on under my project. ... and it insiste on creating a local db and adding it there.. ...