Safari Forms Authentication fails

I developed many sites using Windows FormsAuthentication and on my last project I am stuck with Safari.

My development machine is using Vista & Safari 4.0.4 (531.21.10).

The web site was designed using aspx & c#.

I tried Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Chrome & Maxthon2 there and they all work perfectly. But Safari fails to redirect the page.

I then installed safari (same version as above) to an XP machine and the result is the same.

It does not work.

I have been looking for a fix but so far I failed. Unfortunately most of the members of this site use Safari (on MAC) and I am not able to test the site with Safari.

Pedro Vera wrote:

Re: .net 2.0 forms authentication and Apple Safari
28-Mar-09

Correction:

This only fails on the current OS X version of Safari. It works on the
current Safari 4 for Windows.

Pedro

On Saturday, March 28, 2009 8:29 AM