Re: Constrained delegation question!

Hi Joe,

I have finally solved it. I needed to delegate to the cifs service. I will
run further tests and let you know how I go.

Cheers,
Tan

"Joe Kaplan" wrote:

The event logs we need to know about are the ones on the server running the
services you are controlling remotely.

Can you show what happens when you have a console app that accesses the
remote server running the services in terms of the security audits on the
remote server?

http://www.directoryprogramming.net
"Tony201" <Tony201@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Joe,

I am using the hostname in my code

dGrid.DataSource = ServiceController.GetServices("serverxxxx");

On the web server, I tried browsing to the application using the IP
address.
This works and I get a events logged that indicate that Kerb
authentication
has taken place (see below). However, when I use the DNS name to browse to
the application, it gives me an access denied error and I get the NT
AUTHORITY\ANONYMOUS LOGON event. I am not sure why this is so.

Event Type: Success Audit
Event Source: Security
Event Category: Logon/Logoff
Event ID: 538