Re: login control blues

The AD membership provider fits into the ASP.NET 2.0 membership provider
framework which allows for flexibility with the underlying user store
mechanism. There are other membership providers as well for stores like
SQL.

There is a nice article on using the AD membership provider from the
patterns and practices team:

Joe K.

http://www.directoryprogramming.net