Re: Unable to retrieve the user sid from context

what snippet - where do you execute that??

-----

Hi,

I have a code snippet C# when executed gives the following exception
on IE.

Unable to retrieve the user sid from context. This is typically caused
by the context not yet being set.

Exception Details: System.Exception: Unable to retrieve the user sid
from context. This is typically caused by the context not yet being
set.

Why this exception is raised?

Thanks in adv.,
PI

  • Re: Unable to retrieve the user sid from context.
    ... Can you please post the code snippet, and give any details about how your authentication is configured? ... I have a code snippet C# when executed gives the following exception ... Unable to retrieve the user sid from context. ...
  • Re: Help in Java Sound!!!
    ... When i executed the following code snippet i get the exception ... when we execute the line ... URL url = new URL; ...
    (comp.lang.java.help)
  • Help in Java Sound!!!
    ... When i executed the following code snippet i get the exception ... when we execute the line ... URL url = new URL; ...
    (comp.lang.java.help)
  • Re: System.Security.SecurityException was unhandled
    ... The exception gave you the CLSID. ... the first thing to check might be whether the COM server ... assembly actually has the permission in question. ... When I execute the application I received and error message. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)
  • Re: collecting results in threading app
    ... but execute one at the time'. ... Could a Queue help me there? ... You can take a look at papyros, a small package I wrote for hiding ... # some exception was raised when executing this job ...
    (comp.lang.python)