MembershipUser deactivation

Hi,
Is setting MembershipUser.IsApproved property to true or false an efficient
way to activate and deactivate a user's account ?
My goal is preventing some users from logging in to the web application then
I can give them back the permission to log in later.

  • Re: Turning off User Accounts
    ... the "Guest" account and then deactivate it later so that I never have the ... choice of logging on to it later. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • user login question
    ... I have a question about preventing a user from logging in directly. ... only want to be able to su - over to it from another account. ... to do this for a regular user? ...
    (SunManagers)
  • Re: Turning off User Accounts
    ... the "Guest" account and then deactivate it later so that I never have the ... choice of logging on to it later. ... facilities that the guest account offers. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: XP: Cool feature with a weakness
    ... "screw with" a user even after logging out. ... As I said previously Settings stick on XP just as they do on OS X?.....WOW! ... I can, from a user account, hold down the control, option ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: User Account Locked Out!!
    ... database connectivity causing the same problem. ... As I said instead of logging on to the XP if you first log on to the windows ... MVP - Directory Services ... To help try and track down where the account is getting ...