Re: Membership & Profiles
- From: Dominick Baier <dbaier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 06:29:34 +0000 (UTC)
you are doing nothing wrong.
Just call ProfileManager.DeleteProfile in addition...
Dominick Baier (http://www.leastprivilege.com)
Developing More Secure Microsoft ASP.NET 2.0 Applications (http://www.microsoft.com/mspress/books/9989.asp)
I have a CreateUserWizard object on my page with some additional
fields: First Name, Last Name, etc, etc.
I store all these additional fields in a profile for the user. The
problem is if I use Membership.DeleteUser(...) it will delete the user
from the User table, but it will not remove their profile. I'm not
sure why this is happening. Could someone explain what I'm doing
Liberalism is treason!
- Prev by Date: Re: Membership & Profiles
- Next by Date: How to determine authorized roles for a page?
- Previous by thread: Re: Membership & Profiles
- Next by thread: How to determine authorized roles for a page?