Re: Membership & Profiles

you are doing nothing wrong.

Just call ProfileManager.DeleteProfile in addition...

-----

I have a CreateUserWizard object on my page with some additional
fields: First Name, Last Name, etc, etc.

I store all these additional fields in a profile for the user. The
problem is if I use Membership.DeleteUser(...) it will delete the user
from the User table, but it will not remove their profile. I'm not
sure why this is happening. Could someone explain what I'm doing
wrong?

Liberalism is treason!
Vote Republican

  • Re: Protecting .NET assemblies (runtime)
    ... Dominick Baier ... Developing More Secure Microsoft ASP.NET 2.0 Applications ... mentions nothing about how to use it to protect assemblies. ...
  • Re: Protecting .NET assemblies (runtime)
    ... Dominick Baier ... Developing More Secure Microsoft ASP.NET 2.0 Applications ... mentions nothing about how to use it to protect assemblies. ...
  • Re: Win 2003 svr/ASP.NET 2.0 UNC share
    ... Dominick Baier ... Developing More Secure Microsoft ASP.NET 2.0 Applications ... Now I need to setup Kerberos between the web1 and fileserver web2. ...