Re: Membership & Profiles

(May be) this is the designed behavior of ASP.NET.
A quick (and dirty) workaround is to create a trigger in the 'users' table or a delete cascade foreign key reference on the 'profile' table.

"A_Republican" <ARepublican@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:0BD2959D-D1B4-4D89-B1C4-A54DA783D6D3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have a CreateUserWizard object on my page with some additional fields:
First Name, Last Name, etc, etc.

I store all these additional fields in a profile for the user. The problem
is if I use Membership.DeleteUser(...) it will delete the user from the User
table, but it will not remove their profile. I'm not sure why this is
happening. Could someone explain what I'm doing wrong?

--
Regards,
Shaun Goldston

Liberalism is treason!
Vote Republican

  • Re: Auto-Open procedure
    ... 'Auto_Open'; using Windows' Scheduled Task as a trigger; and the user ... certificate. ... 2-second pop-up. ... Chuckles123's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=14948 ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Lost : "My Documents & Favorites"
    ... I am having exactly the same problem...The workaround ... in my finding the missing documents...did you have any ... >new profile, with a new name, and lost the old one. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)
  • Cannot shut OL down
    ... I have been having a lot of trouble going from one OL 2003 profile to ... I found a workaround by going to the Task Manager, ... computer--which is a big time annoyance and takes a lot of time. ... separate folders based on which of my e-mail addresses the sender used have ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • Re: Notebook View
    ... laserjet, is there any workaround to do this? ... bigbubba's Profile: http://www.macosx.com/forums/member.php?userid=25372 ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)
  • Re: Building Math Graphs in Excel
    ... As a workaround, perhaps you could just Delete the cell that has the =1/0 ... possible to plot it as two separate curves on the same graph? ... RussianBoy's Profile: ...
    (microsoft.public.excel)