Re: Membership & Profiles
- From: "Smartkid" <smrtk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 13:52:41 +0800
(May be) this is the designed behavior of ASP.NET.
A quick (and dirty) workaround is to create a trigger in the 'users' table or a delete cascade foreign key reference on the 'profile' table.
"A_Republican" <ARepublican@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:0BD2959D-D1B4-4D89-B1C4-A54DA783D6D3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have a CreateUserWizard object on my page with some additional fields:
First Name, Last Name, etc, etc.
I store all these additional fields in a profile for the user. The problem
is if I use Membership.DeleteUser(...) it will delete the user from the User
table, but it will not remove their profile. I'm not sure why this is
happening. Could someone explain what I'm doing wrong?
Liberalism is treason!
- Prev by Date: redirection from the Login Page
- Next by Date: Re: Membership & Profiles
- Previous by thread: redirection from the Login Page
- Next by thread: Re: Membership & Profiles