asp.net connection to sql server?

Hello. Sorry if this is a novice question but can anyone show or point me
to some code in having windows authentication to sql server for an asp.net
application where it's not using just one generic windows account? I need
to assign individual windows logins to our users (basic authentication in
conjunction with https since not everyone is on the same domain). I notice
in pretty much all the examples/samples I see on the net they have the
asp.net apps use 1 generic or surrogate windows connection to sql server
that's on the same domain but how does one configure the asp.net app to
allow individual windows authentication for users to access the asp.net app
from anywhere on the web? The reason I'm asking is because I need to use
SQL Profiler in seeing who did what to the data at what time, etc...

Thanks in advance.

  • Re: Slow booting xp home.
    ... Changing the boot order to boot first from your hard disk might save you a half second, but you won't be able to boot from a CD until you change it back - and the time spent to do that will erase any previous time saved. ... 2- Consider what software you really want to start with Windows and also how you've configured your applications at startup ... Installing and Registering Visual Studio Express Editions Smart Device ...
  • ADO.NET 2.0 & MSDE & Win98
    ... Framework 2.0 which must be deployed on Windows 98 platform. ... The MSDE will ... be installed on Win98 as the SQL Server to which the app will connect. ...
  • Re: SqlExpress distribution and access rights
    ... Is this app with SQL Server Epxress a server app or a desktop app? ... Since you want useraccess the SQL Server with Windows integrated security, and you, of course, do not know what user account the user is using when developing the app. ... you can also incorporate the Windows local user group setup into your installation package. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.msde)
  • Re: Windows security
    ... sp_change_users_password only works with SQL Server ... Authentication, not Windows Authentication. ... > Windows NT environment but still have entries in the Microsoft SQL Server ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)
  • Re: Very basic login question
    ... Both computers are NOT members of a domain. ... In order to use Windows Authentication the two computers have to be ... you should have a login at the SQL Server on the XP Pro ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)