Re: How to capture network login using ASP.NET

You'll need to disable anonymous access to the home page if you wish the
client user's to be authenticated on that page. If you're running an
intranet application, there's usually little reason not to do this.
However, if your application is meant to be used by external users, this may
cause problems for users that either do not have accounts on your network or
for whom logging in to view the home page might be seen as a nuisance.