Re: Windows Auth Problem

Hi John,

It might not be related to Active Directory settings since you mentioned
that after you input user/password the login is successful.

Another place to check is IE options, Security tab:

When you click on the "Custom Level" button, you will see "User
Authentication" part in the Security Settings dialog: it displays following

* Anonymous logon
* Automatic logon only in Intranet zone
* Automatic logon with current user name and password
* Prompt for user name and password

The default setting should be second one "Automatic logon only in Intranet
zone". Is it possible that your intranet site isn't recogonized as "Local
intranet"? You can select the "Local intranet" zone and click on button
"Sites" to view/change the settings.

Let me know your findings.

Regards,
Walter Wang (wawang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, remove 'online.')
Microsoft Online Community Support

  • Re: ICA Nfuse Problem
    ... Even though all the settings of the Internet explorer are set to default as ... I got a messagebox "Your current security settings do not allow this file to ... -> Uncheck the "Include all local (intranet) sites not in other zones" ... Following changes are made in the Internet Zone ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.embedded)
  • Re: ICA Nfuse Problem
    ... Even though all the settings of the Internet explorer are set to default as ... I got a messagebox "Your current security settings do not allow this file to ... -> Uncheck the "Include all local (intranet) sites not in other zones" ... Following changes are made in the Internet Zone ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.embedded)
  • Re: ICA Nfuse Problem
    ... Even though all the settings of the Internet explorer are set to ... I got a messagebox "Your current security settings do not allow this ... -> Uncheck the "Include all local (intranet) sites not in other zones" ... And following changes are made in the Internet Zone ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.embedded)
  • Re: Windows Auth Problem
    ... I had to add http://devserver as a local intranet site. ... It might not be related to Active Directory settings since you mentioned ... Automatic logon only in Intranet zone ...
  • Re: Windows Auth Problem