RE: How do I tell who my ASP.NET app is running as?

Anyway, we won't get so much pay for coding if back to the DOS generation :)

Sincerely,

Luke Zhang

Microsoft Online Community Support

  • Re: ClickOnce installation fails (very interesting log from IIS)
    ... Luke Zhang ... Microsoft Online Community Support ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.distributed_apps)
  • Re: View bug?
    ... \par Luke Zhang ... \par Microsoft Online Community Support ... \par This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, ...
  • Re: WIC Installer Error
    ... Luke Zhang ... Microsoft Online Community Support ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework)
  • Re: Hosted Word is not released with a C# add-in - update
    ... Luke Zhang ... Microsoft Online Community Support ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, ...
    (microsoft.public.office.developer.com.add_ins)
  • RE: Variations
    ... \par Luke Zhang ... \par Microsoft Online Community Support ... \par This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, ...
    (microsoft.public.sharepoint.portalserver.development)