RE: WindowsIdentity, Memebrship/Role, or ???
- From: lukezhan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Luke Zhang [MSFT])
- Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 02:27:14 GMT
you may call following code in the application to get the authentication
The possoble reaults are:
Microsoft Online Community Support
Get notification to my posts through email? Please refer to
Note: The MSDN Managed Newsgroup support offering is for non-urgent issues
where an initial response from the community or a Microsoft Support
Engineer within 1 business day is acceptable. Please note that each follow
up response may take approximately 2 business days as the support
professional working with you may need further investigation to reach the
most efficient resolution. The offering is not appropriate for situations
that require urgent, real-time or phone-based interactions or complex
project analysis and dump analysis issues. Issues of this nature are best
handled working with a dedicated Microsoft Support Engineer by contacting
Microsoft Customer Support Services (CSS) at
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
- Prev by Date: RE: Locking down CAS policy
- Next by Date: RE: How do I tell who my ASP.NET app is running as?
- Previous by thread: RE: Locking down CAS policy
- Next by thread: RE: WindowsIdentity, Memebrship/Role, or ???