IIS and network

I work in win2k. The web site which I design now has part of virtual folders allocted at other pc. I put attention that to have ability to brows these folders in IIS I need to provide user A with appropriate credentials.

When I run asp code and try to open file from such folder, I get error 'wrong user or password'. Small research show that I run web page as anonimous user. On the tab security of properties of web site i tryed to identify anonimous user with user A. But this changed nothing.

The question is how I can change user name or change credential of user? I am looking for code which will work in asp and asp.net

Aleks Kleyn

.