Re: unable to execute dos commands through web application
- From: "Joe Kaplan" <joseph.e.kaplan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 12:58:12 -0600
Why would you do this? Typically, you an adminstrator would install an
assembly into the GAC when the app is deployed. You generally don't need to
do this from the web application itself.
Joe Kaplan-MS MVP Directory Services Programming
Co-author of "The .NET Developer's Guide to Directory Services Programming"
"Arjun" <Arjun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Problem definition:: Register a .dll assembly into GAC(\windows\assembly)
through web application
I have a code which works fine with web application before
deployment(Without IIS), But the same code doesn't work when the web
application is ran through IIS(Without errorthe code executes but it
to run Command "gacutil" ).
I have NTFS partition on my PC and Windows server 2003 running..
It may be due to NTFS security
PLease let me if u know. I have try lot to get it done but couldn't
I am greatfull to u
Thanks in advance
- Prev by Date: Should I use Membership and Roles in ASP.NET 2.0
- Next by Date: unable to login to CWA Ajax
- Previous by thread: Should I use Membership and Roles in ASP.NET 2.0
- Next by thread: Re: unable to execute dos commands through web application