RE: problem connecting to dbase from webservice with impersonation

Thanks for your followup Nadav,

Seems the problem has been quite narrowed. So it is only when performing
query against the SQLMembershipProvider 's database table does the error
occur. Are you currently put the membership's database tables in the same
database with your other application data?

I think you can run SQL profiler at SQLServer side to see what is output
when the Validateuser is called at client-side, you can also compare it
with your normal database access to see what's the difference between them
in SQL profiler trace.

Sincerely,

Steven Cheng

Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead

  • Re: SQL Server 2005 Database Tuning Advisor
    ... you must create a workload file using SQL Profiler to be used for index tuning operatin in DTA. ... I suggest you to create the workload file when your database is being the most. ... However I don't know your server's hardware bottlenecks and SQL Profiler will have an additional work-load on your server so you may want to run SQL Profiler remotely against your SQL Server server. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.tools)
  • Re: .Net slow, SQL tools FAST??
    ... Run a SQL profiler and find out what is being sent to the database. ... DataReader more like: ... just under 5 min using .net data providers (I've used SqlClient, OleDb, and ...
  • Re: Triggers - SQL2K
    ... > Try running a trace on your database with SQL Profiler and cross-reference ... > that with the info your trigger produces. ... >> Dave Cook. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.server)
  • Re: dataAdapter.Update() sql transactions
    ... W.G. Ryan MVP Windows - Embedded ... "Ana Lindt" wrote in message ... > I replaced the year column in the database by 'period' and did the same ... > I'm going give that sql profiler a try, I hope it works for access mdbs. ...
  • Re: BTS 2004 : How to terminate all suspended messaging / Orchestrations
    ... My suggestion would be to start the SQL profiler and see what happens in the database when you terminate one instance or a couple of instances using HAT. ... I have a question regarding the suspended messages. ... 2004 (begining of the project). ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)