Re: Performance issues With Impersonation and Delegation

I'm back to looking at this issue. Joe, you seem to be correct. I am seeing
no traffic on port 88.
I enabled Kerberos logging on the web service server and now for every web
service call I can see an event about about assigning special priviliges to
the new login (presumably this is the impersonation?) followed by an NTLM
authentication event.
So, the question is, how do I get Kerberos authentication to take precedence
aver NTLM authentication? Do I need to set other parameters on the web
service or do I need to make some changes to the client code? All I do at
the moment on the client is set the Url property of the Web Service proxy
and then the Credentials property to
System.Net.CredentialCache.DefaultCredentials or DefaultNetworkCredentials
(both seem to create identical network traffic).
Thanks
Bill W.

.