Re: Custom providor help

hi Dominick

i did that and it was added but same thing goes on its driving me crazy
is there another reason for that

thanks

"Dominick Baier" <dbaier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
message news:4580be63196d08c8be662755a64d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Remember that the security context is different - of course everything
works in the built-in server because you are running it as admin (i
assume).

IIS has a different security context - ASPNET for IIS5.x and NETWORK
SERVICE (by default) on IIS6.

Make sure these accounts have access to whatever resource you are trying
to access.

---
Dominick Baier, DevelopMentor
http://www.leastprivilege.com

dear all
I have created a custom MembershipProvider but if I run it from the
built in
server of the .net 2.0 every thing goes well and if I try to run it
from the
localhost using the same username and password it wont Authenticate me
any
ideas
thanks

  • Re: Your thoughts please
    ... It drives me crazy. ... There is a reason for this weird stuff; ... The only way I can even get to sleep at all is ... if this is a sideffect of the copaxone, just a symptom of MS, or maybe ...
    (alt.support.mult-sclerosis)
  • Predictions for 2004
    ... Looking for predictions for numbers ... that Linux will achieve next year. ... The main reason the prediction's this high is because suddenly ... Maybe you think I'm crazy (or "optimistic" if you want to be polite ...
    (comp.os.linux)
  • Re: Your thoughts please
    ... It drives me crazy. ... There is a reason for this weird stuff; ... The only way I can even get to sleep at all is ... if this is a sideffect of the copaxone, just a symptom of MS, or maybe ...
    (alt.support.mult-sclerosis)
  • Re: The Complete Disproof of Relativity and current Quantum Mechanics
    ... I figured you were crazy but not stupid. ... then Theoretical Physics academia disintegrates, ... Do you actually believe that the reason REAL scientists ignore your ... isn't it MORE LIKELY that the REAL reason every ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)
  • Re: HELP 911!!! i cant save to or delete from my D: drive
    ... Ken Blake, MVP wrote: ... and a D drive for some reason i can save or delete anything on my d ... drive and its making me crazy!!! ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)