Custom providor help

dear all
I have created a custom MembershipProvider but if I run it from the built in
server of the .net 2.0 every thing goes well and if I try to run it from the
localhost using the same username and password it wont Authenticate me any

Relevant Pages

  • Re: ADFS System.Web.Security.SingleSignOn.WebSsoConfigurationExcep
    ... I would have thought VS would not have tried to use the built in web server ... "Joe Kaplan" wrote: ... installation. ...
  • Re: Knowledge-based problem solving system
    ... old dead server. ... blah blah blah. ... But that troubleshooter is built into the media player help. ...
  • Re: why need a server version?
    ... >> FTP - same as above, except who honestly uses ftp for anything other than ... such as DNS and DC's with a low amount of objects. ... And all those are built into XP? ... > There's also the tuning that's built into the server versions (though much ...
  • Re: [SLE] amd athlon kernel
    ... >> kernel is built with a generic pentium instruction set that all ... > Are there any strong reasons not to go with AMD rather than Intel? ... webserver; runs as a MySQL database server for my automation software; runs ... I will say that I built this box to run SuSE Linux exclusively. ...
  • I can test/view pages on my machine, but not on the server
    ... I have built a couple of pages that retrieve a small amount of data ... when i shoot these files up onto the server (using the copy ... You can manually configure yad yada yada. ... the server and / or my configuration on the local machine. ...