Re: MembershipProvider, ADAM and userProxy

Although I am a bit late getting to this party, I am driving the same

Question: Where is the source for the ActiveDirectoryMembershipProvider
class? The link for the "Source Code for the Built-in ASP.NET 2.0
Providers" (so gractiously supplied by Steven Cheng) includes code for
the SQLMembershipProvider class, but I can't find the one for AD.

Am I missing something?
Am I looking in the wrong place?
.. or am I just asking for something that isn't yet available?

- Thanks,
gely -

*** Sent via Developersdex ***

Relevant Pages

  • Re: attach to process not started in debug mode?
    ... Jeffrey - I do not have the source to the 3rd party tool used in my .NET app. ... code level and binary level(without source code). ... this debugging has nothing to do with debug or release ... Microsoft Online Community Support ...
  • Re: GPL FAQ(?)
    ... >>library can be under that separate license. ... That combined source code itself would be a work, ... > code from the third party for the user to obtain with whatever agreement ... > they wished between them and the third party that would almost certainly be ...
  • Re: GPL FAQ(?)
    ... That combined source code itself would be a work, ... >> under some license. ... It mere aggregation does not mean that the two works are separate. ... party software which does not allow itself to be included as part of a GPL ...
  • Re: Method to find out RAM usage of WinCE Applications
    ... You don't need the source code of the 3rd party application to query it, you just need a handle to its process. ... (applies to memory layout of CE6): ...
  • Re: My clients wants the source code (2nd part)
    ... components that don't come with Delphi to easy the programming tasks. ... I would deliver the source code and a detailed list of what third party ... products were required to compile and distribute the app. ...