Re: User forgot password and answer to question

You could change the config to not require password Q&A, which would
let you write code to reset the password. Or else delete & recreate the
account.

Benjamin Strackany
www.developmentnow.com

dfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
How can reset a users password in Asp.net 2.0 if the user forgot their
password and the answer to their security question.

  • Re: transfer files to another user - same machine
    ... I have messed with that account until I'm blue in the face, ... Q. How can I copy all except the .config .gconf etc., folder over in one ... So all the above steps are necessary to reset your desktop. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • RE: Password disappears
    ... account password will be reset to empty automatic. ... SBS infected by Trojan horse. ... Configure account lockout policy. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: Quick question on resetting computer accounts in AD
    ... and recreating the account. ... Is it okay to use the reset account function? ... SBS Server Management console does not have "Reset Account" command to ... In fact, the SBS Server Management console has already integrated ADUC, you ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: Reset of local user password deleted compressed folders
    ... I suggest you search the hard disk to confirm if the files are deleted. ... For any of the following resolutions to work, the user's original account ... This password recovery disk must have ... Click "use your password reset disk". ...
  • Re: I inherited my Fathers Computer on His Passing April 27,2009
    ... Second, if this is not XP Pro, the password problem is simple and can be ... Unless the account credentials were backed up and can be restored, ... have the encrypting file system. ... This will allow you to work on the new, cloned copy of the drive, reset the ...