Re: User forgot password and answer to question

You could change the config to not require password Q&A, which would
let you write code to reset the password. Or else delete & recreate the

Benjamin Strackany

dfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
How can reset a users password in 2.0 if the user forgot their
password and the answer to their security question.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: transfer files to another user - same machine
    ... I have messed with that account until I'm blue in the face, ... Q. How can I copy all except the .config .gconf etc., folder over in one ... So all the above steps are necessary to reset your desktop. ...
  • RE: Password disappears
    ... account password will be reset to empty automatic. ... SBS infected by Trojan horse. ... Configure account lockout policy. ...
  • RE: Quick question on resetting computer accounts in AD
    ... and recreating the account. ... Is it okay to use the reset account function? ... SBS Server Management console does not have "Reset Account" command to ... In fact, the SBS Server Management console has already integrated ADUC, you ...
  • Re: login.conf: passwordtime not enforced?
    ... It transforms the password expiration time to a more convenient ... say) on a non-critical account to see if works instead of waiting ... not for these trivial config tweaks. ... just assumed that the rest of the config settings for this login class ...
  • RE: Reset of local user password deleted compressed folders
    ... I suggest you search the hard disk to confirm if the files are deleted. ... For any of the following resolutions to work, the user's original account ... This password recovery disk must have ... Click "use your password reset disk". ...