Re: OnLoggedIn/OnLoggedOut - not session?

Hi Dave,

I agree with Dominick, the SessionState's id/token is a different from the
forms authentication's ticket. Though both of them are stored in client
cookie by default, they're two distinct objects. In other words, there is
no relationship between the two state values. Is there any particular task
you want to accomplish relying on those two values? Here is a web article
descrbing detailed on the ASP.NET forms authentication mechanism:

Sincerely,

Steven Cheng

Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead

ications.

where an initial

response from the community or a Microsoft Support Engineer within 1
business day is

acceptable. Please note that each follow up response may take approximately
2 business days

as the support professional working with you may need further investigation
to reach the

that require

urgent, real-time or phone-based interactions or complex project analysis
and dump analysis

issues. Issues of this nature are best handled working with a dedicated
Microsoft Support

Engineer by contacting Microsoft Customer Support Services (CSS) at

  • Re: OnLoggedIn/OnLoggedOut - not session?
    ... Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead ... response from the community or a Microsoft Support Engineer within 1 ... as the support professional working with you may need further investigation ... real-time or phone-based interactions or complex project analysis ...
  • I encounter the same error, but my data does not have the benefit of record tags.
    ... Microsoft Online Community Support ... You can send feedback directly to my manager at: ... where an initial response from the community or a Microsoft Support ... I am having trouble creating one input flat file. ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Where & How : GDI+ 1.1 for Visual_Studio_2008
    ... I can not find any reference for it in the Platform SDK. ... Version 1.1 in only distributed with Windows VISTA. ... Microsoft Online Community Support ... where an initial response from the community or a Microsoft Support ...
    (microsoft.public.win32.programmer.gdi)
  • Re: Forms Authentication - Supress displaying the login page for certain web pages
    ... specific <authorization> setting for individual pages or directories in the ... Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead ... response from the community or a Microsoft Support Engineer within 1 ... real-time or phone-based interactions or complex project analysis ...
  • Re: VS2005 SP1 WebApps Question
    ... I think the warning message in the SP also applies to the Windows 2000 ... Microsoft Online Community Support ... where an initial response from the community or a Microsoft Support ... complex project analysis and dump analysis issues. ...
    (microsoft.public.vsnet.general)