RE: Mixing Forms and Windows Securiey

Hello Jerry,

In VS.NET 2003, there is class defined in Global.asax, so that we can use
Global.ReturnUrl to access a static member of the class. In In VS.NET 2005,
there is no such class defined in Global.asax. To get around this, we can
simply use a static or hardcode string instead.

For question 2, can you check in the IIS security setting, did you use
windows integrated authentication or Basic authentication?

Regards,

Luke Zhang
Microsoft Online Community Lead

rights.)