Re: advapi32.dll / LogonUser

if LogonUser returns 0, call GetLastError to retrieve the error...

in .NET, you should have a DLLImport attribute like this on your LogonUser
[DllImport("advapi32.dll", SetLastError = true)]

You can then call Marshal.GetLastWin32Error() to get the error.

What is the value returned from this function?

Best regards,
Henning Krause
Try my new WebDAV component for Exchange. It's free!

"C" <C@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

When I make a call to this API it works fine on my PC but not on another
development PC.

We both have the same OS and we both have local admin rights.

I get no error. The LogonUser call returns false each time.

Anyone have a similar problem?