Re: advapi32.dll / LogonUser

Hello,

if LogonUser returns 0, call GetLastError to retrieve the error...

in .NET, you should have a DLLImport attribute like this on your LogonUser
definition:
[DllImport("advapi32.dll", SetLastError = true)]

You can then call Marshal.GetLastWin32Error() to get the error.

What is the value returned from this function?

Best regards,
Henning Krause
------------------------
Try my new WebDAV component for Exchange. It's free!
http://www.infinitec.de/software/nettoolbox/infinitec.exchange.aspx

"C" <C@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hi,

When I make a call to this API it works fine on my PC but not on another
development PC.

We both have the same OS and we both have local admin rights.

I get no error. The LogonUser call returns false each time.

Anyone have a similar problem?

Thanks.

.