Re: .NET RSACryptoServiceProvider Class

It takes the certificate from the certificate store.

You can get it by executing "certmgr.msc" on the command / run prompt.
Or better, execute "mmc.exe" and then add Span-In for "Certificates" from
"Current User" and "Local Machine"

It would be in the following order:

1. Current User
2. Local Machine

all from "Personal" store only.

Gaurav Vaish

"C" <C@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

I am using the RSACryptoServiceProvider Class for all my encryption

I have looked at various websites which detail this class.

I am finding it hard to get any information in relation to the Public &
Private Keys it uses and where the Keys are stored / distributed. When
are deleted etc?

Anyone have or know where I can get info on specifically the keys and how
they are stored / deleted etc.?