Re: How to log out of asp.net app using Windows Auth NOT Forms Auth
- From: "Ken Schaefer" <kenREMOVE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 19:22:50 +1000
See this post on my blog:
My IIS Blog: www.adOpenStatic.com/cs/blogs/ken
Tech.Ed 2006 Boston See you there: Everything the web administrator needs to
know about MOM 2005
"Ed Staffin" <EdStaffin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hi I have a intranet app that is using Windows authentication.
I want to set up a log out procedure that takes them to a page where they
can choose to log back in. In FormsAuth I did this using:
And if the user chose to log back in I just did:
How can do I do the equivalent of FormsAuthentication.SignOut() when I am
using Windows Authentication? Also, once I make whatever call it is to log
out, will they automatically get a sign in dialog when they subsequently
to access a page?
Thanks ... Ed
- Prev by Date: Re: Membership functions connect to Sql Server as Process Identity, not user identity??
- Next by Date: RE: Could not find a part of the path - User control from within IE
- Previous by thread: Membership functions connect to Sql Server as Process Identity, not user identity??
- Next by thread: ValidationGroup property in Wizard control