Re: Listing domain users

All of the binding code in ASP.NET 2.0 for S.DS is about the same. What
kind of enhancements were you looking for? If you explain more what your
app is trying to do and whose credentials you are trying to use to do it,
that would help.

The primary directory services enhancements in .NET 2.0 are a large number
of additional searching features, some cool enhancements for managing ACLs
on DS objects and the S.DS.ActiveDirectory namespace.

Joe K.

"Felix_WafyTech" <Felix_WafyTech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Thanks for the reply.

The article that you quoted applies to ASP .NET 1.0 and 1.1. How about ASP
.NET 2.0? Are there any enhancements to the way AD Authentication is
performed using ASP .NET 2.0?

Thanks,
Felix.J

"Luke Zhang [MSFT]" <lukezhan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I agree with Mike that you need to query AD with classes in
System.DirectoryServices. Here is a simple sample which may help you
understand:

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=326340

Hope this help,

Luke Zhang
rights.)

  • Re: ASP and ASP.NET session pool
    ... enhancements" to it every week and I don't want to get stuck with just ASP. ... David ... but I wouldn't recommend it due to the mess it can create. ...
  • Re: Listing domain users
    ... The article that you quoted applies to ASP .NET 1.0 and 1.1. ... Are there any enhancements to the way AD Authentication is ...