Re: Use Form Authentication to control visibility of tag for logged-in users

Patrick, thanks for the reply. That's one of the reason I've thought of
too. So I guess it's not a ASP.NET problem but rather is associated w/
the IIS configuration. I didn't see anything wrong w/ the settings in
my IIS, it's where I'm stuck.

  • Re: The Law, in its imperfection
    ... And now indulgo has had his ass handed to him and he refuses to have ... But this is the reason for me suspending posts. ... Mea culpa. ... I'm sure Patrick feels the same. ...
    (alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic)
  • Re: The Law, in its imperfection
    ... And now indulgo has had his ass handed to him and he refuses to have ... But this is the reason for me suspending posts. ... Mea culpa. ... I'm sure Patrick feels the same. ...
    (alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic)
  • Re: The Law, in its imperfection
    ... In article, PATRICK ... He hides his real name because he is afraid to stand up for God. ... And now indulgo has had his ass handed to him and he refuses to have ... But this is the reason for me suspending posts. ...
    (alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic)
  • Re: Demise of 6.001
    ... Why would someone not take effing 6.001 and SICP just because it's ... Sounds like a reason TO take it. ... you, Patrick, you win awards for desiging Lisp dialects, but ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)