strong name exception on SecurityAction.Demand, works fine for LinkDemand

I have a component that is protected by the
I m calling this component from a web application that has the
appropriate strong name.
I noticed that calling the component fails when the
SecurityAction.Demand is on, while it succeeds when
SecurityAction.LinkDemand is on.
Since I m calling the component directly from my application, I was
wondering , what could be in the method stack that is causing the demand
to fail.
Is there a way to make it work ?

*** Sent via Developersdex ***

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Microsoft drops the bill at the German Games Convention
    ... You must be desperate.. ... on roondog togive me a kicking because I spoiled your little thread. ... Prev by Date: ...
  • invalid_arity method similar to method missing ?
    ... def my_func(var1, var2) ... And then I end up calling: ... I end up getting an ArgumentError exception ('wrong number ... Prev by Date: ...
  • Re: Annual Pass Rate
    ... system is because so many people were calling for AP rates on a daily ... basis - I would encourage you to visit MouseSavers - they are usually ... Prev by Date: ...
  • Re: Send recordset as variable
    ... >when calling the function??? ... Brian Bushay (TeamB) ... Prev by Date: ...
  • Re: Is there a name for these people?
    ... > You really ought to find out what's happened before you ... > start calling them names. ... there are two possibilities and that I don't care ... Prev by Date: ...