Re: Security Exception when run asp.net under sharepoint site

On 2 Dec 2005 04:23:13 -0800, g4685034@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I create asp.net page using vs.net2003. It calls win32 function
>(P/Invoke). It works fine. But when I deploy it under sharepoint site
>and exclude path, it produces security exception when calling win32
>function. It should come from sharepoint because in other website in
>the same machine in works fine. I try to trust by assembly using
>wizard but it does not help.
>
>Thanks,
>Theewara

I think the problem is that you run your sharepoint site under minimal
trust...you must either grant it full trust or give your assembly the
right to call unmanaged code in the minimal trust.config file

Philipp Lenz

  • Security Exception when run asp.net under sharepoint site
    ... It calls win32 function ... (P/Invoke). ... But when I deploy it under sharepoint site ... and exclude path, it produces security exception when calling win32 ...
  • Security Exception when run asp.net under sharepoint site
    ... It calls win32 function ... (P/Invoke). ... But when I deploy it under sharepoint site ... and exclude path, it produces security exception when calling win32 ...
  • Re: Connecting to Active Directory
    ... Setting up a trust between both sites per your response would require I setup a forest/domain trust, ... My goal is to have AD users from Company B replicated over to my company, but the only thing required is usernames/passwords to stay up to date when something is changed on Company B. Not clear on the universal group, but if I understand you correctly, this is required to allow logins to work for my sharepoint site? ...
  • Re: Connecting to Active Directory
    ... Neither company ever provides the credentials of their users directly to the other organization and the organization owning the accounts is able to manage the lifecycle of those accounts independently. ... Setting up a trust between both sites per your response would require I setup a forest/domain trust, ... My goal is to have AD users from Company B replicated over to my company, but the only thing required is usernames/passwords to stay up to date when something is changed on Company B. Not clear on the universal group, but if I understand you correctly, this is required to allow logins to work for my sharepoint site? ...