Re: Security Exception when run asp.net under sharepoint site

Hello g4685034@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,

what's the exact exception?

---------------------------------------
Dominick Baier - DevelopMentor
http://www.leastprivilege.com

Hello,

I create asp.net page using vs.net2003. It calls win32 function
(P/Invoke). It works fine. But when I deploy it under sharepoint site
and exclude path, it produces security exception when calling win32
function. It should come from sharepoint because in other website in
the same machine in works fine.  I try to trust by assembly using
wizard but it does not help.

Thanks,
Theewara

  • Re: Security Exception when run asp.net under sharepoint site
    ... It calls win32 function ... >and exclude path, it produces security exception when calling win32 ... I try to trust by assembly using ... I think the problem is that you run your sharepoint site under minimal ...
  • Security Exception when run asp.net under sharepoint site
    ... It calls win32 function ... (P/Invoke). ... But when I deploy it under sharepoint site ... and exclude path, it produces security exception when calling win32 ...