Re: Get.Roles / IPrincipal

From: Patrick.O.Ige (patrickige_at_optusnet.com.au)
Date: 11/18/05

Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 19:36:57 +1100

Anyway good you got it working..
How is the weather in Brisbane?
Patrick

"Ryan" <ryanm@westnet.com.au> wrote in message
news:437a910f$1@quokka.wn.com.au...
> Hey Dominick. Didn't try what you suggest below.
>
> However it was working ok. I was pointing to the wrong domain (they have
> multiple domains and i'm not sure how they are configured)
>
> I used reflection code that was somewhere in this forum to return the
groups
> of that user from the active directory, which pointed out the correct
domain
> to me!
>
> The admins there couldnt give me this information.
>
> Thanks for your help
> Ryan.
>

> "Dominick Baier [DevelopMentor]" <dbaier@pleasepleasenospamdevelop.com>
> wrote in message news:4580be631397978c7b70f93112c44@news.microsoft.com...
> > Hello Ryan,
> >
> > and what do you see when you switch to the identity tab in the default
app
> > pool??
> > ---------------------------------------
> > Dominick Baier - DevelopMentor
> > http://www.leastprivilege.com
> >
> >> DefaultAppPool
> >>
> >> Ryan.
> >>
> >> "Dominick Baier [DevelopMentor]"
> >> <dbaier@pleasepleasenospamdevelop.com> wrote in message

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Get.Roles / IPrincipal
    ... Hey Dominick. ... I was pointing to the wrong domain (they have ... multiple domains and i'm not sure how they are configured) ... > Hello Ryan, ...
  • Re: 10K Lakes shite....
    ... How's everybody doin? ... looks like you had some great weather.. ... looks like you had fun ...
    (rec.music.phish)