equested registry access is not allowed (using Enterprise Library)

From: Andrés Cadavid Gómez (AndrsCadavidGmez_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 08/05/05

    Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 13:55:03 -0700

    Hello,

    im using the enterpirse Library - July 2005 and when i had published my
    application in the production server, i got this error:

    Exception Details: System.Security.SecurityException: Requested registry
    access is not allowed.

    Im using the configuration, data, exception blocks.

    Can anyone help me what i do ?

    I cant modify the server registry, i need a solution with least privilege
    possible.

    Thank you.