Forms Authentication problem

From: Ben (Ben_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 08/03/05

Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 11:06:13 -0700

Hi,

I am using forms authentication. When the user clicks the "Logout" button
and then tries to login again, all is well. But when the user closes the
browser and comes back in, the app thinks that the user is still logged in.

I am using cookies. How can I check for this problem and clear it?

Thanks

Ben

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Separate Login site
    ... cookies that were written for that domain. ... primesite domain name as part of the url to your login page. ... page would read the prime site domain name and write the authentication ... RedirectFromLoginPage ...
  • Re: OWA does not logout for IE 6.0 - Security Issue
    ... I removed the Integrated Windows Authentication, ... I have read the posts about the problems with OWA and the login prompt ... But now I need to login as a different user, so I click the Logout ... My workaround, for my testing purposes, was to install Firefox and it ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.setup)
  • Re: OWA does not logout for IE 6.0 - Security Issue
    ... I removed the Integrated Windows Authentication, ... I have read the posts about the problems with OWA and the login prompt ... But now I need to login as a different user, so I click the Logout ... will leave behind a pre-logged in Exchange account. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.setup)
  • Re: smokersforums.org - terminally slow/busy
    ... This is puzzling. ... When I logout and clear cookies, ... But when I login, ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Logout from windows authentication??
    ... " Windows Authentication is based on the current windows login," ... > you can issue a system logout request from a webpage without using some ...