Re: SAML

From: Joe Kaplan \(MVP - ADSI\) (joseph.e.kaplan_at_removethis.accenture.com)
Date: 05/30/05

Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 11:13:22 -0500

Hey Dominick,

This is in combination with the new ADFS stuff, right?

Joe K.

"Dominick Baier [DevelopMentor]" <dbaier@pleasepleasenospamdevelop.com>
wrote in message news:421236632530492017403295@news.microsoft.com...
> Hello JT,
>
> the only sign of SAML in the microsoft space i have seen so far is, that
> AzMan in W2K3 R2 will support SAML tokens as identities...
>
> would love to hear other pointers or opinions...
>
> ---------------------------------------
> Dominick Baier - DevelopMentor
> http://www.leastprivilege.com
>
>> Does Microsoft fully support SAML? One article I read states that
>> Microsoft supports SAML tokens but does not plan to support the SAML
>> protocol.
>>
>> Also, does anyone have any recommended resources (books, websites) to
>> find examples of implementing SAML in .NET.
>>
>> Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: SAML support by Microsoft
    ... You should research documentations on ADFS (Active Directory ... 2003 R2 does support use of SAML, but as you are likely aware ... Microsoft platform based, so we are trying to ascertain if Microsoft is ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • SAML
    ... Does Microsoft fully support SAML? ... supports SAML tokens but does not plan to support the SAML protocol. ...