Re: SAML

From: Dominick Baier [DevelopMentor] (dbaier_at_pleasepleasenospamdevelop.com)
Date: 05/30/05

Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 02:26:42 -0700

Hello JT,

the only sign of SAML in the microsoft space i have seen so far is, that
AzMan in W2K3 R2 will support SAML tokens as identities...

would love to hear other pointers or opinions...

---------------------------------------
Dominick Baier - DevelopMentor
http://www.leastprivilege.com

> Does Microsoft fully support SAML? One article I read states that
> Microsoft supports SAML tokens but does not plan to support the SAML
> protocol.
>
> Also, does anyone have any recommended resources (books, websites) to
> find examples of implementing SAML in .NET.
>
> Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Architecture Advice
    ... you should use SAML to implement a sigle sign on solution. ... the architecture for an application that uses SAML tokens contains ... both trust this authority. ... direct authentication with username and wse3, which as far as I can ...
  • Re: WSE 2.0 (SP3) and SAML
    ... WSE 2.0 doesn't have an API to support SAML tokens. ... to manually build and include them as part of SOAP header. ...