Re: Is it possible to predetermine the order of HttpModule calls or implement filter chaining in ASP.Net

From: Brock Allen (ballen_at_NOSPAMdevelop.com)
Date: 05/11/05

Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 07:59:52 -0700

The order tends to go by the order they're configured in the <httpModules>
section. So there are times when you want yours to fire before a built-in
one, so you have to use <remove /> in web.config sometimes then <add /> yours,
then <add /> back in the one that you had previously removed.

-Brock
DevelopMentor
http://staff.develop.com/ballen