Re: impersonation

From: Bad Beagle (badbeagle_at_shaw.ca)
Date: 04/28/05

Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 13:44:18 -0600

Thanks guys!
"Brock Allen" <ballen@NOSPAMdevelop.com> wrote in message
news:580179632502948550082880@msnews.microsoft.com...
>> Machine$ is only relevant if you are accessing remote files. You can
>> indeed ACL local files directly with "NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE"
>
> Oh good point. For some reason I just assumed he was accessing a network
> share, but a mapped drive wouldn't make any sense from ASP.NET anyway.
> Duh.
>
> Yeah, listen to what Dom says -- he knows best :)
>
> -Brock
> DevelopMentor
> http://staff.develop.com/ballen

Relevant Pages

  • Re: JSH: Saying youre reasonable
    ... > What distinguishes areas where reason is supposed to hold IS FOLLOWING ... > wrong beliefs and you go with the real world. ... > Galileo's time to the ideas of Copernicus was that if the sun didn't ... Duh. ...
    (sci.math)
  • Re: CF Reader does not show as drive
    ... NG hierarchy's exist for a reason. ... you: Duh! ... Okay, the third grade has been heard from. ...
    (rec.photo.digital.slr-systems)
  • Re: FMA 51 and the "Missing" Preview (no spoilers)
    ... series) it is well worth watching, (and it does have the Japanese ... so what was the reason? ... that the preview contained major spoilers. ... One Duh would have been ...
    (rec.arts.anime.misc)
  • Re: How long do peanut butter sandwiches last?
    ... and bread won't make you sick if kept at room temp. ... Within reason. ... Duh, ... I dont understand why all these people are ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: OT - New Sidearm
    ... It can't hurt and maybe it'll help some yahoo to see me ... I often turn mine on when it's cloudy, for the same reason. ... cars out of 10 coming toward me in pouring rain without their lights on. ... Duh, indeed. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)