Re: Parse error message - repeat under managed account

From: Juan T. Llibre (nomailreplies_at_nowhere.com)
Date: 04/16/05

    Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 08:15:36 -0400

    re:
    > I fixed that and ran a rebuild and it's working.

    Glad to know that!

    re:
    > I owe ya' one.

    I'm happy you can work with ASP.NET now.
    That's the only "payment" I need. :-)

    Have fun writing ASP.NET web apps !

    Juan T. Llibre
    ASP.NET MVP
    http://asp.net.do/foros/
    Foros de ASP.NET en Espaņol
    Ven, y hablemos de ASP.NET...
    ======================

    "Roland Hall" <nobody@nonononono.us> wrote in message

    > "Juan T. Llibre" <nomailreplies@nowhere.com> wrote in message
    > : You can do two things at this point.
    > :
    > : 1. Delete the global.* files and substitute a new, non-code-behind
    > : global.asax with the content I sent in my previous message.
    > :
    > : or...
    > :
    > : 2. Change
    > : <%@ Application Codebehind="Global.asax.vb"
    > Inherits="netfraud.us.Global"
    > %>
    > :
    > : So it reads :
    > : <%@ Application Codebehind="Global.asax.vb" Inherits="Global" %>
    > :
    > : Whichever way you want to handle that should work.
    > :
    > : Just recompile the app after you make the changes.
    >
    > since redoing the server extensions, I've found other issues.
    >
    > I had this error:
    > Cannot execute a program. "...vbc.exe"
    >
    > I gave the _web applications group RX to vbc.exe, csc.exe and cvtres.exe.
    > think IIS Lockdown was blocking them.
    >
    > I now have this error:
    >

    > Server Error in '/' Application.
    > ----
    >
    > Compilation Error
    > required
    > to service this request. Please review the following specific error
    > details
    > and modify your source code appropriately.
    >
    > Compiler Error Message: BC30182: Type expected.
    >
    > Source Error:
    >

    > Line 12: End Sub
    > Line 13:
    > Line 14: Sub Application_AuthenticateRequest(ByVal sender as Object, ByVal
    > as
    > Line 15: EventArgs)
    > Line 16: End Sub
    >

    > Source File: D:\websites\netfraud\global.asax Line: 14
    >
    > I think the line wrap from news got me here...
    >
    > I fixed that and ran a rebuild and it's working.
    > I owe ya' one.
    >
    > --
    > Roland Hall

    • Re: Problem with OEM server or ActiveX control
      ... "John Spencer" wrote: ... Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007-2009 ... I'm going to rebuild the form, one object at a time, and check at each step ... Private Sub ClrScreen() ...
      (microsoft.public.access.modulesdaovba)
    • Re: Problem with OEM server or ActiveX control
      ... I'm going to rebuild the form, one object at a time, and check at each step to be sure it still works. ... "John Spencer" wrote: ... I define one subroutine ... Private Sub ClrScreen() ...
      (microsoft.public.access.modulesdaovba)
    • Re: Building Blocks Macro Error
      ... I owe you time back in your life! ... Sub BBTest() ... For Each T In Templates ...
      (microsoft.public.office.developer.automation)
    • Re: Building Blocks Macro Error
      ... I owe you time back in your life! ... Sub BBTest() ... For Each T In Templates ...
      (microsoft.public.office.developer.automation)
    • Re: Filtering and Separating Data
      ... assume your data as shown is on a sheet named DATA and you want your new ... table on Sheet2. ... Sub AAAA ... So all guys could either have met the deadline> to pay or still owe. ...
      (microsoft.public.excel.programming)