Multiple authentication schemes

From: Rasmus Oudal Edberg (rasmus_at_nospam.studentz.dk)
Date: 04/04/05

    Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 19:39:55 +0200

    Hi,

    I am currently using a ASP.NET CMS system(umbraco.org) which
    uses forms authentication.
    The forms authentication is used to allow editing of pages etc.
    Now i would like to use another scheme
    (perhaps forms, or webservice) in the some custom controls I am
    creating. The reason I would like to do this is that these controls
    are going to connect to a backend system with another userdatabase.

    So in short terms, how can I use multible authentication schemes in
    an ASP.NET application?

    Regards,

    Rasmus Oudal Edberg

    • RE: Multiple authentication schemes
      ... "Rasmus Oudal Edberg" wrote: ... > uses forms authentication. ... in the some custom controls I am ...
    • Forms Authentication adding new users programatically
      ... There must be a way to do this besides editing the ... And since I'm using Forms Authentication to ... bind the current user with roles stored in SQL server I'd hate to ... abandon it. ...