Multiple authentication schemes

From: Rasmus Oudal Edberg (
Date: 04/04/05

    Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 19:39:55 +0200

    I am currently using a ASP.NET CMS system( which
    uses forms authentication.
    The forms authentication is used to allow editing of pages etc.
    Now i would like to use another scheme
    (perhaps forms, or webservice) in the some custom controls I am
    creating. The reason I would like to do this is that these controls
    are going to connect to a backend system with another userdatabase.

    So in short terms, how can I use multible authentication schemes in
    an ASP.NET application?

    Rasmus Oudal Edberg