RE: Configuration Error -- Access is denied

howard39_at_nospam.nospam
Date: 03/30/05

Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 10:53:02 -0800

This is running on IIS5 on Windows 2000. The account is ASPNET and it is in
the Administrators group on my development system.

Don't know why System.Web.Mobile is there. This is not a mobile application,
just ASP.NET.

Relevant Pages

  • fire wmi events in asp.net web application
    ... But I don't want to set the ASPNET account into Administrators group, ... can't fire the WMI event normally. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.wmi)
  • Re: Rid AD of Circular Group Membership
    ... and have use on members if it is used there. ... Administrators group is still intact), nor do they have empowerments over ... Admins is being used for by the 30+ can be delegated I(ex. ... The quess is each has an account and uses it, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.group_policy)
  • Re: userName="machine" didnt work
    ... The .210 dlls I had for ASP.NET are newer than the .42 dlls. ... Deleted the ASPNET account from "Local Users and Group - Users". ... This problem occurs because the process model user account (in our case, ...
  • Re: userName="machine" didnt work
    ... The .210 dlls I had for ASP.NET are newer than the .42 dlls. ... Deleted the ASPNET account from "Local Users and Group - Users". ... This problem occurs because the process model user account (in our case, ...
  • Re: userName="machine" didnt work
    ... so only the ASP.NET related dlls ... Deleted the ASPNET account from "Local Users and Group - Users". ... This problem occurs because the process model user account (in our case, ...