Re: Display Windows Login ID on Webpage

From: Paul Clement (UseAdddressAtEndofMessage_at_swspectrum.com)
Date: 03/30/05

Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 09:02:00 -0600

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 01:42:49 -0600, dolphusp <dolphusp.1mpbam@mail.codecomments.com> wrote:

I want to display the user's Windows Login ID on the webpage designed in
ASP.NET using VB.NET.

Can someone give some sample code to do this.

I am desperately looking high and low for a solution.

What type of authentication are you using for your web application?

Paul
~~~~
Microsoft MVP (Visual Basic)

Relevant Pages

  • Display Windows Login ID on Webpage
    ... I want to display the user's Windows Login ID on the webpage designed in ... Can someone give some sample code to do this. ... Dolphus Pereira ...
  • Re: Random Numbers
    ... provided me some sample code for the use of dictionaries. ... intTmp = arr ... ''' uncomment this for testing ... take the frequency of the 1000 numbers and display on the top 20 ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • DVB/ATSC Sample Code
    ... Does anyone have any suggestions for pointing me to some sample code ... I would like to be able to display a non digital channel (i.e. channel ... Multiple digital TV cards (MyHD PCI, ...
  • RE: DataGrid - how to configure columns in C# code?
    ... You can download some sample code which illustrates the same here ... "Dmitry Bond." ... > I have a DataSet with some data to display in DataGrid. ...
  • Re: Display multiple records on a single form
    ... I have an access/vba application I'm trying to extend. ... potentially have any number of records which I'd like to display on a ... this type of form and possibly some sample code (or a URL to some sample ... controls I'd need to use to facilitate this functionality, ...
    (microsoft.public.access.forms)