Newbie: NT Authentication

From: Steven K0 (stroy_at_api.com)
Date: 03/27/05

    Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 11:47:32 -0600

    Hello,

    I have been charged with building an ASP.NET website at work. Some of the
    pages (like head count info) need to to be secured. One of the requirements
    is that the site use NT Authentication for the login form instead of
    creating new passwords for everyone. My question is how is the best way to
    go about this? Is this an IIS issue or is can I use ASP.NET for this?

    --
    Thanks in advance,
    Steven