Newbie: NT Authentication

From: Steven K0 (stroy_at_api.com)
Date: 03/27/05

    Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 11:47:32 -0600

    Hello,

    I have been charged with building an ASP.NET website at work. Some of the
    pages (like head count info) need to to be secured. One of the requirements
    is that the site use NT Authentication for the login form instead of
    creating new passwords for everyone. My question is how is the best way to
    go about this? Is this an IIS issue or is can I use ASP.NET for this?

    --
    Thanks in advance,
    Steven

    • Re: Permission Problems SBS2003 R1
      ... website on the SBS server? ... Default permissions and user rights for IIS 6.0 ... Step 3: Please check the permissions in IIS manager: ... Step 4: Re-running CEICW on SBS server: ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
    • RE: Rainbow Tables
      ... Subject: Rainbow Tables ... Fortunatly for this project we are only doing LM passwords, ... Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner: ... Up to 75% of cyber attacks are launched on shopping carts, ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • RE: HTTP Error 403.6
      ... Open Server Management and expand to Internet Information Services node. ... Check Default Web Site setting under IIS ... Under Website, right click Default Website, select Properties. ... Check ISAPI Filter of Default Web Site setting. ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
    • RE: RWW
      ... Please rerun the CEICW, this helps us to configure network and IIS ... Open Server Management console, ... Under Website, right click Default Website, select Properties ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
    • IIS 5.0 and Netscape Authentication
      ... under IIS 5.0 in a Windows 2000 Active Directory. ... Netscape 4.x and IE 5.x running on a client or local to the server. ... Now under IIS Manager create a website that that uses the "testwebsite" ... "test" user account is a valid user account and authentication is complete. ...
      (Focus-Microsoft)