Re: how to time out the web asp.net application when not in use for 15 minutes

From: PL (pblse2_at_yahoo.se)
Date: 02/22/05

Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 11:09:58 +0100

Try installing ASP.NET 1.1, you are probably running 1.0 ?

Downlaod from:
http://www.asp.net/download-1.1.aspx?tabindex=0&tabid=1

Of ocurse, if you dont have control over the server this poses a problem.

PL.

"Ekta Agarwal" <enahar@hotmail.com> skrev i meddelandet news:%23NoQwr6FFHA.1836@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...

> Hi,
>
> I have checked the spelling, casing .
> Still I can't use the slidingExpiration attribute in the Forms tag .I am
> getting the same error message
> '' Unrecognized attribute 'slidingExpiration' ''
> Can anybody help me why?
>
> Thanks

  • Re: The futures bright (with the M3)
    ... This server appears to have a list of banned words, but it doesn't spot them if they're encoded. ... Nothing wrong with my spelling, ... If you can't provide a link to 'phag' in the OED then I think you must have been looking in the mirror when you wrote that. ...
    (uk.radio.amateur)
  • RE: Serious problems with Office 2003 on Terminal Server 2003 100%
    ... Gammar Check en spelling is already disabled. ... problem and that I have it on three clean installed server. ... then test incrementally) If problem exists with clean install of 2003 ... > Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.termserv.apps)
  • Re: OWA spell check not working
    ... There are no errors logged on the server in the application or system logs. ... "Error message when you try to use the spelling checker in Outlook Web ... "Your Exchange server is busy and can't check spelling at this ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: ssh client affecting fonts?
    ... hackmiester (Hunter Fuller) wrote: ... The requested URL was not found on this server. ... If you entered the URL manually please check your spelling and try again. ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: OT: Re: rms on debian : background noise
    ... >>actually, the spelling isn't right, it's correct. ... Registrar: NETWORK SOLUTIONS, INC. ... Whois Server: whois.networksolutions.com ...
    (Debian-User)