Re: Impersonation when performing IO operation using File.Copy

From: Bunty (Bunty_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 12/29/04

Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 16:31:02 -0800

Patrick,

Yes, the remote server is also running ASPNET acct. It is also running IIS6
for some other purpose.

Folders on the remote server are well shared and also assigned proper
permissions to the folder and to the domain user (the user I am trying to
impersonate).

Thanks,
Bunty

"Patrick Olurotimi Ige" wrote:

> Bunty..
> I have made a similar application and ur error see WIERD!
> U said u have impersonated but are u usre the user has access to the
> FOLDERS..and is it well shared..
> Does the server u are copying the files to have ASPNET acct?
> If u can try posting the code u are using..
> Hope this helps.
> Patrick

  • Re: Creating folder on remote server
    ... > I need to create a script that can create folders on a remote server. ... > username and password for the remote server. ... then unmap the temp drive letter with RemoveNetworkDrive... ...
  • Re: Posting new Web site to old location
    ... delete the content that is within them, Do NOT delete these two folders. ... To assist you in getting the best answers for FrontPage support see: ... > remote server with my Web host, ... > Web before publishing? ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)
  • Re: Publishing Error
    ... Open the site on the remote server in FP and look for pages of the same name, ... FrontPage Resources, WebCircle, MS KB Quick Links, etc. ... I have an index.htm file in lots of> different folders and never had a problem doing it before. ... I ftped all the files down and then had no problem publishing out to> the web. ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)
  • Creating folder on remote server
    ... I need to create a script that can create folders on a remote server. ... computers are not in the same domain or share the same administratior ... So the object used to create the folder has to be able to accept a username ...