Re: C# and verisgn

From: mortb (_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 12/01/04

    Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 11:30:31 +0100

    Server.Transfer is no good in this case as you'll have to change protocol to
    https://
    use Response.Redirect("https://yourserver/yourpath/yourpage.aspx") instead

    cheers,
    mortb

    "Phil Barber" <phil_barber@ajg.com> wrote in message
    >I have a C# .net website that requires a login. My company has purchased a
    >Verisign Certificate for this website. After a user logs in to the site, I
    >want to apply the certificate(the Lock). In my C# code I use
    >Server.Trasnfer(MyPage.aspx) to go from one page to the next..
    > How do I direct the login page to the secured pages to the web site?
    > thanks
    > phil

    • C# and verisgn
      ... I have a C# .net website that requires a login. ... After a user logs in to the site, ... How do I direct the login page to the secured pages to the web site? ...
    • Login failed for user IIS APPPOOLDefaultAppPool.
      ... I downloaded the web site production files and database backup, ... SQL database and associated login, but when I try to open the local site I ... connection, String spName, Boolean includeReturnValueParameter, Object ...
      (microsoft.public.sqlserver.connect)
    • MySpace Data Phished and Leaked
      ... MySpace user login and password data has recently been ... exposed and posted online. ... researchers looking into the phishing techniques ... were quickly updated to warn users visiting the Web site. ...
      (comp.security.misc)
    • RE: Back Button
      ... The web site contains 3 frames,. ... the top frame has a link to another external site, ... external site, but if the user decide later to go back to my web site, he always got redirected to the login page ... If I click the Back button, the code does not get executed on the server side, since, I cannot catch it neither ...
      (microsoft.public.vsnet.general)
    • Re: Email "portal" in Python?
      ... > aggregator, weather forecast, comics, etc. ... > web site, think of all of it being sent daily as an email. ... I've nearly completed a 'login module' for use with Python CGIs. ...
      (comp.lang.python)