RE: Delegation/Basic Authentication - using browsers other than IE

From: John Rusk (JohnRusk_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 11/17/04

Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 20:32:01 -0800

Michael,

By the way, I saw some information recently saying that Firefox now supports
integrated windows authentication, just as seamlessly as IE does. You have
to manually enable it tho.

As for your specific problem, I don't know sorry. :-(

John

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Delegation/Basic Authentication - using browsers other than IE
    ... I saw some information recently saying that Firefox now supports ... > integrated windows authentication, just as seamlessly as IE does. ...
  • Re: So, isnt it about time for an update ?
    ... understand what I'm saying. ... It's pretty obvious that Firefox is better to anyone that does any ... >> support and all the other stuff that is much more important. ... >> I'mt alking about updating what makes the browser tick, ...
  • Re: OT: Windows Validation
    ... saying that this could take a few minutes) for hours and hours, ... With Firefox, it is necessary to download a validation plugin from ... Have you actually tried to use IE8 to do what you are trying to do? ... Have you tried clearing cache, ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: I claims Moxana points!
    ... unknown reason IE 9 won't install. ... I'm talking about bookmarks. ... Gmail rather than Firefox. ... when I brought the browser up I got a page saying Update ...
    (rec.arts.sf.fandom)
  • Re: Wanted: talented programmers
    ... needs with those of RISC OS ... to buy a faster machine to make Firefox work at a reasonable pace *if* ... irony of even saying it at all, ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.misc)